We answer some commonly asked questions, but if there's something you want to know that's not covered in our Frequently Asked Questions, get in touch with us and we'll do our best to get you an answer.
HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT?
- The instructions to activate your account will be sent to your email once you have submitted the registration form. If you did not receive this email, your email service provider’s mailing software may be blocking it. You can try checking your junk / spam folder or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ARE YOUR FOODS VEGAN FRIENDLY?
- Most of our bars are Vegan friendly yes, unless otherwise indicated. As of now the only bar that is not Vegan is the White Choco Mac as it uses milk derived white chocolate, though we are working to add a version that is Vegan friendly.
DO YOUR FOODS CONTAIN ANY GMO (GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISMS)?
- We do our best to minimize the use of any GMO related ingredients. As far as we know, none of our foods are derived from GMO based ingredients.
DO YOUR FOODS CONTAIN ANY COMMON ALLERGENS SUCH AS MILK, WHEAT, NUTS OR OTHER?
- Most of our bars do contain some known allergens such as nuts or wheat. Please see the individual product ingredients to make sure that it does not contain any ingredients you may be allergic to.
ARE YOUR FOODS GLUTEN FREE?
- Yes as of now all our foods are gluten free. Please do though see the specific products to confirm whether or not it is gluten free as it will indicate it on the product page.
WHERE ARE YOUR FOODS MADE?
- All our foods our manufactured in the United States, and whenever possible we also source our ingredients from local suppliers.
- WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF YOUR FOODS?
- Most of our foods have at least a 3 months shelf life when enclosed in its original packaging.
ARE D’VIDA BARS KOSHER?
- As of now we do not have kosher certification for our bars (though we are working on it and will update this section once we do have the certification), but all our ingredients are kosher.
WHERE CAN I BUY D’VIDA BARS LOCALLY?
- As of now our bars are only available online through our website and other online retailers such as Amazon. We will be distributing our bars in local stores shortly and we will update this section and our website with a list of local stores where d’Vida bars can be purchased.
DOES D’VIDA SPONSOR EVENTS? IF SO, HOW DO I CONTACT D’VIDA TO PORPOSE AN EVENT?
- Yes we do often sponsor events and mostly with product in kind. If you have an event that you believe would interest us please email our events team at email@example.com.
ORDERING & SHIPPING
DO YOU SHIP TO ALSKA, HAWAII OR INTERNATIONALLY?
- We currently do not ship outside the Continental United States, but we will be doing so in the near future. We will update this section once we do.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
- You can track your order on our website by logging in and going to My Orders section.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
- If you are not completely satisfied with our products, we will gladly take back any unopened portion of your order and do our best to better meet your needs the next time. Please do let us know what we could have done to better serve you. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) as well as PayPal.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO SHIP?
- Once we receive your order and send you a confirmation, your order should ship out the same day (if placed before 4PM EST), or the next day. Should there be a delay in getting your order out, we will notify you via email immediately.
DOES D’VIDA OFFER PRODUCTS AT WHOLESALE?
- If you wish to resell our products and you are an authorized reseller, we would be more than happy to provide you with our products at wholesale prices. Please email us at email@example.com and include your reseller certificate, business name, address and contact information and we will send you our wholesale price guide.
DO YOU CHARGE FOR SHIPPING?
- For domestic orders over $50 we do not charge for Ground shipping. Orders under $50 we charge an $8 ground shipping fee. For faster shipping services, you can check for shipping rates before placing your order.
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY SHIPPING ADDRESS?
- By default, the last used shipping address will be saved into to your d’Vida account. When you are checking out your order, the default shipping address will be displayed and you have the option to amend it if you need to.